POPLINE's coverage of reproductive health includes documents on reproductive morbidity; epidemiologic or descriptive research to assess the incidence, extent, or consequences of abortion; obstetrical aspects of post-abortion care; reproductive tract infections, pelvic inflammatory disease, HPV prevention; reproductive health programs; nutrition and pregnancy; and studies on how food supply, water quality and supply, and pollution affect RH and MCH;.
Coverage of this topic is limited to low- and middle-income country literature only.
Click on the links below to perform a POPLINE search on specific reproductive health topics.
- Reproductive Health
- Men's Reproductive Health
- Dual Protection
- Family Planning Methods for Men
- Men's Involvement in Family Planning
- Programs and Services for Men
- Reaching Adolescent Males
- Refugee Reproductive Health
- Impact of Displacement and Conflict on Women's Health
- Programs and Services for Refugees
- Reproductive Health Needs of Displaced Populations
- Sexual and Gender-based Violence and Refugees
- Reproductive Health Programs
- Women's Reproductive Health