|Search Fields||Search Groups||Limits||Search Operators||Saved Searches||Search History|
1. Each search performed from the Advanced Search form is captured in Search History. Searches performed from the Home page Basic Search or POPLINE Subjects canned searches are not saved in History. Your history can be viewed by clicking on the Search History tab on the right sidebar of the Advanced Search page.
Clicking on the search link in Search History will reload the search into the Advanced Search form.
2. Search History is also accessible from the Search Results page. Click on the History and Saved Searches tab. Clicking on the search link in Search History will reload the search into the Advanced Search form.
More information about Search History:
- To combine a search from History with a new search, or other saved searches, you must save the search as a Saved Search or Saved Group.
- The history will be lost after 8 hours of inactivity.
- Check the "Select all / Unselect all" box and click the Delete Selected History button to permanently delete all searches from history. Or select only those searches you want to delete.
- Your most recent searches will appear at the top of the History.
- The number of searches displayed in History on the Advanced Search page is 5. To view all searches, click on the View all link.
- The history feature requires your web browser to be set to accept cookies.