This feature allows users to save a particular search to their My POPLINE account. Once signed in, users can then re-execute the search without having to enter the search terms again.
Follow these steps to save a search:
- If you have not already done so, sign in with your username and password. You must create an account and sign in to POPLINE to use this feature.
- Perform a search from either the Basic Search on the Home page or from the Advanced Search page.
- On the search results page, on the right sidebar, is the Save Search block.
- Type a name for your search into the box and click the green Save button. Note: Users who are not signed in will be directed to do so or create an account to proceed.
Accessing Saved Searches
Saved Searches can be accessed at any time by clicking on the My POPLINE button, above the Main menu.
- Navigate to the 'Saved Searches' tab on the My Account page.
- Click the search link to re-execute the search.
- Click the trash can icon link to remove searches from My Saved Searches.
- Use your browser's back arrow to return to your search results.
Saved Searches can also be accessed at any time during your current search session from the Search Results page and the Advanced Search page.
Search Form page:
Search Results page: