Using My Documents
This feature allows users to save POPLINE records to a central location from which they can be easily accessed and exported at any time. The My Documents folder appears at the far right end of the main POPLINE navigation bar.
Follow these steps to save records to My Documents:
- If you have not already done so, sign in with your username and password. You must sign in or create an account on POPLINE to use this feature.
- Perform a search from either the Basic Search on the Home page or from the Advanced Search page.
- On the Search Results page, click the Add to My Documents button under any of the short records in the results list.
- The record will be saved to My Documents.
- To remove a record from My Documents while on the Search Results page, click the Remove from My Documents button.
Follow these steps to view records in My Documents:
- Sign in to your My POPLINE account.
- To view all the items in My Documents, click on the My Documents folder at the far right end of the main POPLINE navigation bar.
- The default display in My Documents is a list view containing the POPLINE Document Number, Title, and link to remove the item from My Documents.
- You have the option to sort the list by title. Click on the Title link to sort alphabetically.
- You may click on a title to view the full record. Re-click the My Documents folder or use your browser's back arrow to return to My Documents.
- You also have the option of exporting your entire list of documents by clicking on one of the three formats listed in the right sidebar under Export My Documents (for more information on this feature, see the Exporting section).