Using My Documents
This feature allows users to save POPLINE records to a central location from which they can be easily accessed and exported at any time. The My Documents link appears at the far right end of the main POPLINE navigation bar.
When you first access My Documents, you will see one folder named with your POPLINE username. To create and organize collections of saved citations for future use, click on the + ADD NEW FOLDER link, name and save your folder. You can delete folders at any time by selecting and clicking the delete folders button.
Follow these steps to save records to My Documents:
- If you have not already done so, sign in with your username and password. You must sign in or create an account on POPLINE to use this feature.
- Perform a search from either the Basic Search on the Home page or from the Advanced Search page.
- On the Search Results page, click the Add to My Documents button under any of the short records in the results list.
- You can save a record to one or multiple folders.
Follow these steps to view records in My Documents:
- Sign in to your My POPLINE account.
- To view all the items in My Documents, click on the My Documents folder at the far right end of the main POPLINE navigation bar.
- Select the folder you wish to view.
- Within this view you can:
- Add the record to another folder
- Add the record to My Basket
- Remove the record from the folder
- You also have the option of exporting your entire list of documents by clicking on one of the three formats listed in the right sidebar under Export My Documents (for more information on this feature, see the Exporting section).