Maternal and Child Health
POPLINE's maternal and child health (MCH) documents cover programmatic aspects of maternal and child health programs; promoting and furthering safe motherhood, child survival and the health of children under five years old. Also included: improvement of and access to obstetric emergency services and prevention/treatment of obstetric fistula.
Coverage of this topic is limited to developing country literature only.
Click on the links below to perform a POPLINE search on specific MCH topics.
- Maternal and Neonatal Health
- Antenatal Care
- Birth Preparedness
- Malaria and Pregnancy
- Maternal Care
- Maternal Mortality
- Neonatal Health
- Postpartum Care
- Postpartum Family Planning and Birth Spacing
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Complications
- Danger Signs During Pregnancy and Birth
- Early Detection and Management of Complications
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Safe Motherhood