Welcome to the new POPLINE site!
This revised website gives you new ways to use POPLINE, the world’s largest database of reproductive health literature. Though we add thousands of new records to the database each year, this is the first major update to the website since 2003.
- Modern design
- Multiple export options
- Mobile-friendly interface
- Customizable Advanced Search
- Saved searches and My Documents
- Over 400-pre-coordinated instant searches
- User profiles & updated document request process
- Filter search results by Keyword, Country, Language, and Year
The new features have been developed in response to feedback from POPLINE users, and we want to keep hearing from you. As you explore the new site, kindly take a few moments to answer 6 brief questions.
Your input helps keep POPLINE as useful as possible for the thousands of health and population professionals, researchers, scholars, teachers, and students who access POPLINE each month.