Sexually Transmitted Infections
POPLINE's sexually transmitted infections coverage includes documents on diseases or infections which are transmitted primarily or exclusively through intimate sexual contact. Subjects include use of condoms for STI prevention; studies and reports on risk behavior related to STI; and HPV epidemiology and prevention.
Coverage of this topic is limited to developing country literature only.
Click on the links below to perform a POPLINE search on specific sexually transmitted infection (STIs) topics.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections / Reproductive Tract Infections (STIs/RTIs)
- Adolescent RTI/STI Services
- Client-Provider Interaction
- Men and Reproductive Tract Infections
- Pregnancy and RTIs/STIs
- Signs and Symptoms of STIs/RTIs
- Simple Diagnostic Tests
- STI Prevention
- Condom Effectiveness for STI and Pregnancy Prevention
- Helping Reduce Risk
- Partner Notification
- Syndromic Management
- Transmission of STIs