Welcome to POPLINE
POPLINE provides access to 370,000 carefully selected publications and resources related to family planning and reproductive health
The tenth edition of A User’s Guide to POPLINE Keywords provides guidance to searchers that allows them to structure both broadly comprehensive and very specific searches of the POPLINE database.
This edition updates the thesaurus to better reflect current scope coverage in POPLINE. The revision process included streamlining certain hierarchies, as well as adding new terms to facilitate searching mHealth concepts.
The new Guide includes both an alphabetical and permuted listing along with a supplement describing the changes made in this edition. Available in PDF and an interactive web-based version is also available online.
The Knowledge for Health (K4Health) Project has recently launched a redesigned look for its Topic pages, refreshing and re-focusing K4Health's Topic content and connecting these topics thematically across the K4Health family of websites. The new pages provide up-to-date summaries of important issues in family planning to include evidence, programmatic guidance, multimedia tools, and more.
Each topic page includes:
- Overview: of the topic including key messages;
- Take a Course: relevant GHeL and other online courses;
- Access Tools: K4Health Toolkits and other programmatic resources;
- Review the Evidence: POPLINE searches on various sub-topics; key documents such as USAID High-Impact Practices in Family Planning Briefs;
- Illustrate and Advocate: Images from Photoshare, videos, and other multimedia resources;
- Share and Connect: Blogs; Communities of Practice