Welcome to POPLINE
POPLINE provides access to 370,000 carefully selected publications and resources related to family planning and reproductive health
The Knowledge for Health (K4Health) Project has recently launched a redesigned look for its Topic pages, refreshing and re-focusing K4Health's Topic content and connecting these topics thematically across the K4Health family of websites. The new pages provide up-to-date summaries of important issues in family planning to include evidence, programmatic guidance, multimedia tools, and more.
Each topic page includes:
- Overview: of the topic including key messages;
- Take a Course: relevant GHeL and other online courses;
- Access Tools: K4Health Toolkits and other programmatic resources;
- Review the Evidence: POPLINE searches on various sub-topics; key documents such as USAID High-Impact Practices in Family Planning Briefs;
- Illustrate and Advocate: Images from Photoshare, videos, and other multimedia resources;
- Share and Connect: Blogs; Communities of Practice
The POPLINE website has thousands of users and chances are some are researching some of the same topics of interest as you. We took a look at recent requests for full-text documents from our low- and middle-income country users. Topics include female genital cutting, maternal mortality, contraceptive usage, and domestic violence.
Take a look at what your colleagues have been reading.